2010年11月22日星期一

Is it special for me?

Why I say like that ? What things are special to me ?
Actually , I get shock when I receive my stpm result.
My friend congrats me coz I'm the best result among them.
I felt unbelievable coz I not really put all my effort to review all the stpm syllabus!
So, is it special for me?
After few month , I receive a offer letter from University Pendidikan Sultan Idris.
In fact , I was excited coz I can't believe I can continues my further study on local uni.
It's cheaper than other kolej . At there , I face many type of people . Foe instance, nice course mate , bad course mate , nice housemate and even bad roommate. Of course happened many things that is sweet , bitter and sour event. After I made compare with my From 6 classmate , I'm the pity one!
So, is it special for me?
As a conclusion, I become more independent. ^^v

没有评论:

发表评论